Sugar & Stilettos
7th Annual Bake Sale Extravaganza for Charity
The 7th Annual Sugar & Stilettos Bake Sale Extravaganza for Charity benefiting the Westside Food Bank will be held on
Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 1:00-4:00pm.
Sugar & Stilettos is a grass roots organization committed to raising awareness and funds for community service programs dedicated to feeding women, children and families in our own neighborhood suffering from hunger and food insecurity. Since beginning in 2011 we have raised and disbursed almost $200,000.00. Our Mr. Sugar & Stilettos Crowning Ceremony is a highlight of the day!
We love our volunteers to work a four hour shift, either 10:00am to 2:00pm, or 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- S&S Colored-clothing: hot pink, black, & white
- Willingness to join in the FUN and spirit of the event!
- Help with either set-up or break down depending on shift
- Work a booth/table selling baked goods, merchandise, gift certificates or raffle items
- Be willing to pitch in wherever needed!